Most Indonesian Internet Users Choose Firefox
The survey also revealed that only nine percent of the users use Internet Explorer.
VIVAnews - A survey conducted by white hacker community which is based in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, Yogyafree XCode, in March 2010, showed that 79 percent of respondents in Indonesia use Mozilla Firefox as their default browser. The survey also revealed that only nine percent of the users use Internet Explorer.
"Of the total 8,179 visitors in March 2010, the visitors using Firefox reached 72 percent while nine percent other use Internet Explorer," Nathan Gusti Ryan, moderator of Yogyafree XCode mailing-list told VIVAnews through email.
"Google Chrome users hit five percent, AppleWebKit users reach five percent, Opera users touch six percent and users of other browser reach three percent," said Nathan. "Daily monitoring shows that the visitors using Firefox steadily hit 71-73 percent," he said.
Nathan said the owners of blogs or websites may monitor their visitors using Counter per Day plugin for the CMS of Wordpress or StatistiX or StatCounter for Joomla.
Translated by: Bonardo Maulana W
- Pakar : Pemenggalan Oleh Kelompok ISIS, Video Hoax dan Tipuan
- Yahudi Ikut Ambil Bagian Dalam Penyebaran Virus Ebola ?
- Kisah Bertemu Suku Kanibal di Toba
- Yoshizumi, Intelijen Jepang yang Mengabdi Untuk Indonesia
- Seragam Militer Amerika yang Gagah Itu Ternyata Bikinan Wong Jogja
- Sekicol Geng Motor Wanita Makassar Kerap Pesta Seks
- Foto: Ratna Rahayu Lurah Cantik Garut yang Hobi Slfie